Wristwatch with vibrating alarm – Black
Wrist watch with vibrating alarm is used in case of urine leakage during the day as a reminder to go to the toilet. The alarm can be set up to 8 alarm intervals per day. The bracelet consists of a soft and flexible silicone bracelet that can be adjusted to the right size. Wrist watch with vibrating alarm has a digital LED display that is splash proof, i.e. it can be worn in the shower.
The watch shows time just like a regular watch.
Wrist watch with vibrating alarm is used to remind children or adults to empty their bladder during the day.
Wrist watch with vibrating alarm can be used by children and adults who suffer from urinary leakage during the day and need to be reminded to go to the toilet.
– Press the Time/Alarm button once to display the time.
– Press the Time/Alarm button twice to check the charge of the battery (from 0 to 100 percent)
– The vibration can be stopped immediately by pressing a button, or it will stop automatically after 60 seconds.
CHARGE THE WATCH
Remove the watch from the rubber case and connect the watch’s USB port to your power bank (5V) or laptop. With the USB cable connected, a blue light indicates that it is charging. When the watch is 100% fully charged, the blue indicator light will always be on. The battery in a fully charged watch can last 6-15 days.
Power source DC 5V, Charging input micro USB, Outside temperature 0 to 45 degrees C.
If your child urinates at night
The medical term for bedwetting is nocturnal enuresis. Experts estimate that up to 160 million people worldwide suffer from bedwetting. Bedwetting can have a very negative effect on families. But there are some tips if you can handle the problem. So we’ve made a little list to help you along the way.
- Bedwetting is not your child’s fault, do not punish or tease the child.
- Let the child drink what he wants. Swedish research has shown that it has less significance for a treatment with Bedwetting Alarm.
- Use Pjama when the child is sleeping, both at home and away.
- In case of urine leakage during the day, use Pjama Wristwatch with vibrating alarm.
- Download our Pjama app to use the calendar and write down the progress. This will also be useful if/when you contact a doctor.
- Talk about it! As we know, many adults and children suffer from bedwetting but no one talks about it.